FINALLY IT'S HERE
MAKING THE PANT BLOCK
Done right, taught properly
VERY LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE
This is one of THE BEST drafting workshops you can enroll in.
We have successfully delivered hundreds of bodice block drafting workshops and now it's time to do the same for THE PANT
WE LISTENED, WE DRAFTED AND WE SUCCEEDED- time to share this amazing skill with you. As many of you know here at The Pattern Making Class we provide a supportive, safe and guided environment for you to learn. Taught by practising technicians with more than 30 years experience in industry.
This one day workshop provides you with the insight into understanding how to draft the pant block to your own or someone else's measurements. This process will allow you to understand the formulas and techniques to draft pattern blocks directly from measurements ensuring a more personalised fit.
This workshop can accommodate ALL skill levels- an understanding of basic sewing will help.
THE DAY IS BROKEN DOWN INTO TWO KEY PARTS:
- MORNING:drafting the basic pant block and using industry standard measurements. This is the first step in familiarising yourself with the techniques of drafting from measurements. All are given the same worksheets and guided through the process to build confidence in how to draft this block
- AFTERNOON: after lunch we embed all that learning into your own pant block, we demonstrate how to take measurements and from these you will then draft the pant block once again, this time using your own measurements.
WE PROVIDE YOU WITH:
- Very comprehensive handouts that we user throughout the day and you take home with you for future reference.
- Pattern making paper and large pattern making rulers and equipment
- Support and guidance throughout the day to help you achieve the best results
PLEASE BRING WITH YOU:Paper scissors, Pencils, Eraser, Small rulers, Tape measure, Masking Tape and any pattern making equipment you may have.
TIMETABLE:Saturday OCTOBER 7th 9.30-4 pm.
150 OXFORD ST