THE NEXT EXCITING STEP IN GRADING TECHNIQUES
THE SHIRT- THE TAILORED PANT- THE TAILORED JACKET
The best industry lead and relevant workshop around!
This course focuses on the current key techniques and processes used in industry to develop accurately graded patterns. You will learn industry based techniques in grading three key shapes.
- THE SHIRT/ BLOUSE - including collars, cuffs, plackets, yokes, sleeves with tucks and gathers & darts.
- THE TAILORED PANT - including waistbands, fly/button fronts, pockets, pleat and flat from options, crotch depths, dart value.
- THE TAILORED JACKET - including collars, lapels, vents, linings, two-piece sleeves, facings and more
This course will elevate your knowledge, refine your practice or offer you a refresher on this amazing skill, vital for those in the fashion industry of any market. Taught by industry professionals who grade every day for fashion brands.
This workshop facilitates pattern making for ALL genders, including trans, neutral and non-binary.
This course is suited to INTERMEDIATE TO ADVANCED skill levels in pattern making, if you competed INTRODUCTION TO GRADING this would be a great next step.
We provide you with
Cardboard pattern blocks
Glossary of terms
Handouts of advanced pattern making techniques
Pattern making paper for class exercises
Long rulers to use during class time
Please bring with you
Pens, Pencils, Eraser, Masking tape, Small ruler(s), Set square if available, Paper scissors, Pins
- grading the shirt/blouse
- grading the tailored pant
- grading the tailored jacket
Wednesday MARCH 27th 6-9pm
Wednesday APRIL 3rd 6-9pm
Wednesday APRIL 10th 6-9pm
150 OXFORD ST,
PAYPAL-CREDIT CARD- APPLE & GOOGLE PAY- AFTER PAY