OUR SELL OUT WORKSHOP!
** THIS COURSE IS SUITED FOR THOSE WITH A BASIC KNOWLEDGE TO ADVANCED KNOWLEDGE OF SEWING.
In this one day workshop you will be exposed to many industry techniques and secret gems to help you solve those ever repeating issues you may deal with every time you use a commercial pattern.
Whether it’s a pattern you made or a pattern you have, we will show you through a series of step by step thorough exercises HOW to have the confidence to adjust pattern sand learn how to fit properly.Course Content Includes:
- Bust adjustments
- Understanding the bust dart and how to manipulate it to your shape.
- Moving the darts around on the bodice
- Adjusting bodices and dresses that are lifting or drooping at the hem
- Bunching under the arm
- Crotch adjustments
- Shoulder slope adjustments to suit your posture
- Shoulder width adjustments
- Adjusting the sleeve head
The SugarHill Business Park
Warehouse 24, 15 Earsdon St
Saturday JULY 23rd 9:30 am - 4 pm.PAYMENT OPTIONS
PAYPAL, AFTERPAY, GOOGLE & APPLE PAY, CREDIT CARDWe provide you with
- Mock ups of garments to show how these techniques work.
- Pattern making paper for class exercises
- Long rulers to use during class time
- Examples of ill fitting garments to demonstrate how to fix.
Pens, Pencils, Eraser, Masking tape, Small ruler(s), Set square if available, Paper scissors, Pins